This Page

has been moved to new address

I could NOT say NO! (Final Spring Fling Update...I promise!)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: I could NOT say NO! (Final Spring Fling Update...I promise!)

Mar 4, 2011

I could NOT say NO! (Final Spring Fling Update...I promise!)


Spring Fling: "NEW BEGINNINGS" is 9 days away. While working on the sponsor features, I was sure I would have them all covered by the 13th of March (The day the BIG EVENT begins!)

I was thrilled....675 US$ worth of prizes and 31 winners!! How much more awesome could it get, right?

WRONG!!

It has now been kicked up another notch because I just received an email from Thomas Nelson confirming 4 more prizes....

AND....

They're all beautiful NKJV Bibles for Dads and Moms!!

WOW!!!

I could NOT say NO!


So NOW we have a FINAL update ....and this is where it will stand....


Spring Fling: "NEW BEGINNINGS" : March 13-19 2011

with

835 US$ worth of prizes and 35 winners on Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports alone !!

Click here to read more about our wonderful sponsors and the awesome prizes you could win.

And there's more to win from the other Spring Fling participating bloggers:

The Freebie Junkie
Children Teaching Mama
My Silly Monkeys
My Four Monkeys
Coupon Clippin Mommy
Mother Of Pearl It Is
RockinDeals4You
Rachel's Giveaways
Lilac City Momma

Spread the buzz!!

RT @ebmommy Spring Fling (March 13-19)-New Beginnings Giveaways: 835$ in Prizes-35 winners http://is.gd/nAu96H #SFGive #Christian #Win


Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At March 4, 2011 at 6:02 PM , Blogger Kristie said...

How exciting!! SO many wonderful prizes from great sponsors! Definitely AWESOME! :-)

 
At March 5, 2011 at 9:43 AM , Blogger Bonita12 said...

Wow- lots of nice prizes - looking forward to it!

 
At March 6, 2011 at 8:00 AM , Blogger Shannon's Tales of Motherhood said...

I can't wait intill then! I'm so excited.Lot's of prizes are offered.
Thanks,
Shannon
shannpf1977 @ yahoo dot com

 
At March 6, 2011 at 8:01 AM , Blogger Shannon's Tales of Motherhood said...

I will RT now!
Thanks,
Shannon
shannpf1977 @ yahoo dot com

 
At March 6, 2011 at 3:21 PM , Blogger Shannon's Tales of Motherhood said...

Tweeted
http://twitter.com/shannon717717/status/44483637646860290

Thanks,
Shannon
shannpf1977 @ yahoo dot com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home