This Page

has been moved to new address

Guess what I found in my library?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: Guess what I found in my library?

Jul 30, 2009

Guess what I found in my library?

Guess what I found a few days ago, in our local library?

This.....Remember Asterix and Obelix? I loved their comics as a child so it was a treat to find half a shelf full of comics at the library. Borrowed two for a light weekend read.

Bunny girl found the books on top of the coffee table and immediately skimmed through the pages and asked.....

"Is this a David and Goliath story?"

Through the eyes of a child!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At July 30, 2009 at 8:05 AM , Blogger A Cooking Bookworm said...

hahaa! cute! :-)

 
At July 30, 2009 at 9:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is cute,don't remember this cartoon.

 
At July 30, 2009 at 10:23 AM , Anonymous EG said...

Ah ! Bunny girl is observant ...now I look at them in a new light ! Strangely enough around the same time as you I picked up an Astrix comic at a bookstore introduced to me by Bunny girl's aunt while on holiday in India...Astrix was my childhood fav too !! EG

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home