This Page

has been moved to new address

Countdown!!: 4 days to go (Last day to leave a comment for the contest.:>)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: Countdown!!: 4 days to go (Last day to leave a comment for the contest.:>)

Jul 27, 2009

Countdown!!: 4 days to go (Last day to leave a comment for the contest.:>)

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Nearly y'all... NEARLY!!!!
I know you feel like your little ones in the back seat of a looooong drive to a fun destination but guess what? We're just 4 days away...Woo-hoo!!!

I'm so excited I can't sleep....Hubby thinks I'm going Cuckoo.....but Yay!!!! 4 days left!

Here's sniff number 7......

Don't want to raise a spoilt child who doesn't know the value of a hard earned buck? Well, 2 sponsors have 2 awesome tools to help teach your child the importance of saving for 'the winter'!

4 days left for the Carnival to start!! ...These special prezzies will be in there somewhere!!


***Please leave me a comment on this link *** The contest ends midnight today

(Please post a comment only once. The latest rules update states a person cannot post several comments. To play by the rules, I deleted any extra comments that were posted by any one person...I really appreciate you wanting to help me....Thanks a ton!)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At July 27, 2009 at 1:40 PM , Blogger The Mommy said...

I left a comment for you. :>)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home