This Page

has been moved to new address

My fave pic of Bunny Girl- MckLinky Blog Hop

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: My fave pic of Bunny Girl- MckLinky Blog Hop

Jul 28, 2009

My fave pic of Bunny Girl- MckLinky Blog Hop

It was so hard to pick a favorite picture from the ocean of pictures we have of Bunny girl. Some of my favorites have already been posted on the blog (like the one with Bunny girl and Belle , or the one taken at the Dolphin pool at Seaworld, or another favorite-with Shadow, on our last trip back home....I could go on!)

So I decided I'd start right from the beginning and scan through the years. I didn't have to go very far as I found a photograph we'd taken of Bunny girl when she was a little over a month old. Even as a little baby she was very expressive and smiled and smiled! Caught this super cute "What's Up Doc?" pose.....this always brings a smile to my face, followed by a little giggle!!




MckLinky Blog Hop

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At July 28, 2009 at 5:35 PM , Blogger Tammy said...

I can almost hear the little giggle when I look at the picture.

 
At July 29, 2009 at 8:39 AM , Blogger Family American Style. said...

Hi, I’m just hopping around. I have enjoyed your blog. Thanks for sharing

 
At July 29, 2009 at 9:14 PM , Anonymous GG said...

the picture ...one of my favs too ... captures Bunny Girl's spirit and her beautiful and spontaneous ways..a burst of SUNSHINE in our lives !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home