This Page

has been moved to new address

One of my favorite photos- MckLinky Blog Hop

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: One of my favorite photos- MckLinky Blog Hop

Jul 7, 2009

One of my favorite photos- MckLinky Blog Hop

I have a bunch of photos that fall under my 'favorites' and some of them I've already posted on the blog, so when I had to find a favorite photograph, I wanted to make sure it was something that was really special and memorable especially for Bunny girl. Scanning through our photo database I stopped at this picture. This has been posted on my Disney post already but I felt it was a classic picture and was the one! :>

This was taken at the Magic Kingdom with Princess Belle, March 2009 just before Bunny girl's 3rd birthday. You can see Bunny girl's face just says it all....BLISS! It was after this trip to Disney and her special little meeting with Princess Belle that she became a mini 'Belle' fan!! (Lovin' Belle)



MckLinky Blog Hop

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At July 7, 2009 at 8:50 AM , Blogger Christy said...

Aaawww...how sweet. She looks so happy. :)

 
At July 7, 2009 at 12:50 PM , Blogger Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

You have a great blog...will be back to read more...
I love the picture......This blog hop is so much fun!

 
At July 7, 2009 at 1:55 PM , Blogger gottaluvboyz said...

Adorable...happy hopping!

 
At July 7, 2009 at 2:51 PM , Blogger Katrina said...

Oh I love it! Doesn't even need a caption-- you can just see her beaming :)

 
At July 7, 2009 at 3:34 PM , Blogger Eve said...

What a lovely photo - so sweet! And that looks like it will be a great memory for her to hold onto too!

 
At July 7, 2009 at 3:52 PM , Anonymous Sweet Serendipity said...

A very sweet photo indeed.
mine is up at http://eclecticschooling.blogspot.com/2009/07/one-of-my-favorite-photos-mcklinky-blog.html
Stop by if you can :D

 
At July 8, 2009 at 8:43 AM , Blogger A New England Girl said...

This photo is SO sweet. It looks like it belongs in a Disney commercial. And I am glad she's so happy. Belle has always been my favorite! :)

Love your blog. Thanks for stopping by mine! :)

 
At July 8, 2009 at 5:59 PM , Blogger Crystal said...

Too cute!!

 
At July 10, 2009 at 3:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little sweetheart. My girls are grown up now but I have some wonderful photos like this of when they met their favourite characters at Disney. It fills your heart with joy just to see this, doesn't it? :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home