This Page

has been moved to new address

Listen to God's Whispers and Give (Day 11 of Giving)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: Listen to God's Whispers and Give (Day 11 of Giving)

Nov 11, 2010

Listen to God's Whispers and Give (Day 11 of Giving)

30-Day Giving Challenge

For the past week, I've been thinking about my daughter's Missionettes teacher. I felt like I had to call her and ask if I could take over her class so that she could take some much needed time off but I was unsure whether this was really what God wanted me to do or not

Yesterday as I opened up my morning devotional, this is what it said

No matter what the situation , when God calls us to give...we come out blessed...His ways and thoughts are higher than ours. He has the master plan and all we need be concerned about is doing what He asks without complaining.
You may question His reasoning when (He) nudges you to take your rude co-worker to lunch...or teach your child's Sunday School class and give the teacher a break.
Giving is the true measure of our love for God, and He always blesses us when we do it. So, "Don't give reluctantly or in response to pressure" (2 Corinthians 9:7 N.L.T.), do it with a willing heart


Now that's no coincidence. That's a total God-incidence!
You can be sure that I picked up the phone and called my daughter's teacher. She was overjoyed as she'd been feeling unwell, was overworked from her two secular jobs and was...to put it simply.... pooped!

Aren't you glad that we have a God who can shout out what He wants to say to us when we're unable to hear His gentle whispers?

On Day 11 of the 30 Day Giving Challenge, has God put someone on your mind and in your heart?
Will you GIVE your time to allow God to use you to bless someone else?





Come be a part of the 30 Day Giving Challenge? (For more information on the challenge and to join the same, click on this link to visit the site)

* Follow the 30 Day Giving Challenge on the 30 Day Giving Challenge Blog *

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home