This Page

has been moved to new address

Countdown!!: Only 1 day to go

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: Countdown!!: Only 1 day to go

Jul 30, 2009

Countdown!!: Only 1 day to go

1 more day...that's it! Saturday will soon be here.....the Carnival will soon be here!! Let me give you one last sniff to save you from any further torture (;>)

Here's the last sniff you will get...

You know what Bunny girl and I absolutely adore, right? Well, would any Carnival we host be complete without these featured? We have some great picks. I'm excited about each and every one of them. I wish I could tell you more but....sigh.....you will just need to wait a teensy bit longer! ;>

Oh and for the kiddos there's much more fun stuff, so don't forget to spread the 'Buzz', snag the button and post it around the blogosphere. The Carnival will soon be here....and these special prezzies will be in there somewhere!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At July 30, 2009 at 2:20 PM , Blogger Single Mama NYC said...

Hey there! I always love a carnival!!! :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home