This Page

has been moved to new address

God on the mountain (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: God on the mountain (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)

Feb 20, 2010

God on the mountain (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)

Isn't it assuring to know that our God is still God when we go through those valleys in our life?

Be encouraged in His Promise to you from the book of Isaiah, chapter 43....

Fear not, for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by your name;
You are Mine.
2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you.
When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned,
Nor shall the flame scorch you.
3 For I am the LORD your God,
18 “ Do not remember the former things,
Nor consider the things of old.
19 Behold, I will do a new thing,
Now it shall spring forth;
Shall you not know it?
I will even make a road in the wilderness
And rivers in the desert.



May His Joyful Assurance fill your heart today.

Join in the meme initiated by the 'Signs, Wonders and Miracles' blog, post your favorite video and visit the other links.

God bless!


Labels: , , ,

14 Comments:

At February 20, 2010 at 7:54 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

This is beautiful and a great way to start my day!

Thank you!

~ Jennifer
http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com

 
At February 20, 2010 at 8:53 AM , Blogger Karen said...

Love your header and post. Wonderful song!

 
At February 20, 2010 at 9:20 AM , Blogger Mocha with Linda said...

"God on the mountain is still God in the valley"

LOVE that! Thanks for sharing!

 
At February 20, 2010 at 10:09 AM , Blogger Thena said...

I love the Gaither videos. Have you ever heard this song sang by The McKamey's, it's awesome too. Peg gets excited singing it.

 
At February 20, 2010 at 12:57 PM , Blogger Sofa King said...

What a wonderful song, and such a great singer. I haven't stopped by her before on Saturday, but I think I will from now on. What wonderful words to that song, and concept. God of the day is still God of the night!

 
At February 20, 2010 at 2:26 PM , Blogger XmasDolly said...

OOps that wasn't my husband that just made that last comment it was me, Xmasdolly. Must have been under his blog again fixing it for him, & I forgot to change over. Sorry!

 
At February 20, 2010 at 2:30 PM , Blogger Cheryl said...

That scripture gives me chills. I am so thankful to be His. I am still in wonder of His love for us. I may not be able to wrap my mind around it but I believe it with all me heart.

 
At February 20, 2010 at 3:20 PM , Blogger annies home said...

I so love this song to know that he is with us forever and now matter where our life takes us

 
At February 20, 2010 at 3:41 PM , Blogger Madonna said...

This is one of my very favorite songs. I listen to it daily.

 
At February 20, 2010 at 4:50 PM , Blogger LADYHIGHTOWER said...

Wonderful choice of scripture! Blessings!

 
At February 20, 2010 at 6:03 PM , Blogger achildoftheking said...

Awesome choice Marina. Praise the Lord He's the same on the Mountain as He is in the Valley. Amen!

 
At February 20, 2010 at 11:37 PM , Blogger Cathy said...

A very encouraging song ~ Thanks for sharing today. Blessings ~

 
At February 21, 2010 at 2:58 PM , Blogger GranthamLynn said...

Oh what a great song. I love the lyrics. I have never heard this. Or at least don't remember it maybe I heard it as a kid. Thanks for sharing it.
Have a Blessed Sunday,
Sherry

 
At February 23, 2010 at 8:51 AM , Blogger Melissa Angert {All Things Chic} said...

i LOVE Isaiah 45:3 - I will give you the treasures of darkness, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Isreal who summons you by name.

what a concept - that in the midst of dark times, He is with us and giving us 'treasures'

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home