This Page

has been moved to new address

Doing a conference....the Disney way!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: Doing a conference....the Disney way!

Feb 16, 2010

Doing a conference....the Disney way!


Have you heard people say, "Don't build your expectations too high just in case you get disappointed when things don't work out the way you'd imagine it to".....well, my expectations were sky high when I packed my bags to leave for Disney's 1st ever Social Media Moms Celebration and now I'm back and guess what?...... Disney super-ceded every single one of those expectations and made sure my family and I had the ' time of our lives'!

The event was beautifully orchestrated from the day we checked into our beautiful Hawaiian themed room in the Polynesian Resort

right through to our experience at the parks

and the detailed, exclusive media only events.

Each of the inspirational speakers that addressed our conference sessions left an impressionable mark upon each of us be it on the personal front

or the social media front. I sure did learn some priceless lessons!

No event was the same!

There were surprise guest presenters like Ty Pennington (Extreme Home Makeover),

a Guinness World Record that was set (with the World's Largest Canned Food Sculpture)

a fabulous meal cooked by Chef Robert Irvine (Dinner Impossible, Food Network- this was one of my favorite parts of the trip as Bunny girl and I are big Dinner Impossible fans!),

entertainment that got the youngsters on their feet (!!)

and ofcourse, how could we ever leave out the one-on-one time we got to spend rubbing shoulders with the big Mouse personality himself ?!

(l-r: Connie from Brain Foggles, Jennifer from The Dirty T Shirt, Heidi from Coast to Coast Mom, Christy from More than Mommy and Anitra from The Mama Zone)

Bloggers from all walks of life came together for one cause, to share their passion....their blogs

while nibbling on scrumptious Disney delicacies

and gorging on amazingly rich desserts

in true Disney styled ambiance.

These are just a mere handful of the awesome memories I've come home with and as promised, I will be sharing detailed highlights of my trip over the next few days.

Since this was my first ever Social Media/Blogging Conference and after experiencing it all the Disney way, I can say without hesitation that the bar has now been set very high.....Kudos to Disney for that!!

And if you asked me to describe it all in just one word......here's what you'd get.........MAGICAL!!!



* You can read more Social Media Moms Celebration Posts at 5 minutes for Mom *


** EBMR Disclaimer: I was blessed to attend this awesome Disney conference, at a very subsidized package price of 350 US$ only (This included the conference registration, accommodation for our family and Disney World park hopper tickets for 7 days). All expenses for myself and my family were borne by us solely. This review has not been monetarily compensated by Disney and is based on the views and opinions of my family and/or self. **

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At February 16, 2010 at 5:09 PM , Blogger Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

It was such a pleasure meeting you at the Toy Story Mania event on Friday night. Wish we had more time to talk. Love looking at your photos. Your table at the conference looked like a lot of fun with Jennifer and Connie (ate lunch with them). Hope yo meet you again one day soon.

 
At February 16, 2010 at 7:41 PM , Blogger Melissa Angert {All Things Chic} said...

it was fabulous, wasn't it??? it was great meeting you at breakfast! (and i am BEYOND jealous that you met robert irvine!!!)

 
At February 16, 2010 at 8:38 PM , Blogger Janet and Maya said...

It was great meeting you and your beautiful family!

 
At February 16, 2010 at 8:48 PM , Blogger Ann On and On... said...

I'm green with envy, but looking forward to hearing more! Thanks!

 
At February 21, 2010 at 2:29 AM , Anonymous Debra @ A Frugal Friend said...

I wish I would have met you......maybe next year!!! I'm quite envious of your pic with Robert Irvine though....Oh my. Huge Dinner Impossible and Food Network fan. I tried to get one Thurs night as he sprinted off the stage by me....he was too quick. HaHa

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home