This Page

has been moved to new address

Hot Dog!! We're leaving soon....Disney here we come!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: Hot Dog!! We're leaving soon....Disney here we come!!

Feb 9, 2010

Hot Dog!! We're leaving soon....Disney here we come!!

We're actually leaving early Wednesday morning and the excitement is building up! I can't wait to experience Disney all over again this year. I know this time round though it will be all the more special especially as God has been so gracious to give me this awesome opportunity to be one of 100 bloggers who will be attending Disney's 1st ever Social Media Moms Celebration.

I promise to upload a whole bunch of photographs once I get back and share my experiences with you. I will try to sneak in a post or two while Hubby and Bunny girl are asleep in the hotel but I'm not making any promises as I'm not who will be snoring louder each night....the 2 of them or me!

To keep upto date with what's happening at the conference, you can follow the hash-tag DisneySMMoms on Twitter. I know several bloggers will be tweeting updates through each day.

On the blogging front, I did hope to get a whole bunch of reviews and posts lined up for an auto-publish while we were away BUT didn't get down to doing it thanks to all the loads of laundry, packing and cleaning that had to get done before we leave. Thus, there may not be much happening from now till Valentine's Day, so till I get back, stay safe and be blessed.

"Blog to you soon!!"


Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At February 10, 2010 at 4:38 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I found your blog on the Secret is in the Sauce. I look forward to reading your back posts. Have fun at Disney!!
Domestica

 
At February 10, 2010 at 9:11 PM , Anonymous Michelle | UPrinting said...

Wah, I really miss Disney land and I really like that statue! Mickey has come a long way, he's golden!

 
At February 12, 2010 at 2:04 PM , Blogger Melissa G said...

Have fun at Disney!

I have a Scentsy going on this week...

http://geoffandmelissa.blogspot.com/2010/02/spreading-scentsy-love.html

 
At February 14, 2010 at 1:33 AM , Blogger Cheryl said...

Oh wow, you are so lucky. Live it up and have enough fun for all of us. Then come back and tell us all about it.

 
At February 14, 2010 at 11:45 PM , Anonymous shraddha said...

enjoy yourself!!

 
At February 14, 2010 at 11:49 PM , Anonymous shraddha said...

voted for ya for the top giveaway blog thing

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home