This Page

has been moved to new address

ALL Things are Possible ! (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: ALL Things are Possible ! (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)

Feb 6, 2010

ALL Things are Possible ! (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)


One of my favorite verses in the Bible is Genesis 18: 14
" Is anything too hard for the LORD?
"

Each time I read this verse it comes alive and has encouraged me on more than just a few occasions.

I don't know what you may be going through today but be encouraged in this that there is nothing impossible with our God...He IS Able....above all things you can ever think or imagine. Your situation will NEVER be hard for Him....stand firm in that assurance!



Join in the meme initiated by the 'Signs, Wonders and Miracles' blog, post your favorite video and visit the other links.

God bless!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At February 6, 2010 at 1:13 PM , Anonymous shraddha said...

although i am a hindu..i loved it too...blessings to you and your family!

 
At February 6, 2010 at 4:53 PM , Blogger annies home said...

he is so able Amen

 
At February 7, 2010 at 4:46 PM , Blogger Cathy said...

I really enjoyed that song, thank you. Blessings ~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home