This Page

has been moved to new address

Bunny Boo's Expansion plans!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: Bunny Boo's Expansion plans!!

Feb 4, 2010

Bunny Boo's Expansion plans!!

Remember my post from last month- 'Halfway There'? This was the picture we took just last month.....


and this is me exactly a month later......


I know......WHAT happened in a month??
To put it simply, Bunny Boo has gone on an 'Expansion Plan'.....BIG TIME!!

I'm officially 24 weeks 'full with child' and with my 'bump on a mission', perhaps I'd better ask my Doc to give me a letter to convince airline authorities that I really am not yet in my 3rd trimester when I board that plane (in less than a week....yay!) for the Disney Mom's Conference!!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home