This Page

has been moved to new address

Halfway there!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: Halfway there!

Jan 5, 2010

Halfway there!

I'm there....at the halfway point in my pregnancy and there's no way you can think it's not a baby bump now!
(At our New Year's Eve service, 3 ladies stopped to ask me if I was pregnant...and I teach their kids in the Kiddies Bible Class! Boy, they must've thought I was really piling on those pounds if I'd replied in the negative!!)

I know I am officially halfway there because...
  • I don't have odd looks coming my way when I wolf down several huge servings of food!
  • I can't squeeze through gaps any more because 'the bump' needs space!
  • I protectively shield 'the bump' in crowded areas....not that my hand can do much but mentally I feel assured I'm protecting our baby!
  • I can feel the flitter-flutter inside....awwwww!
  • The other day when I started to dance to an Imagination Movers number that Bunny girl was watching, she burst into laughter and through the giggles managed to splutter "Duck"....so yes...I officially do the "Waddle" now!
  • 'The bump' and I get preferential treatment wherever we go now........mmmmmm, just love the attention!
Ok, now 'THE BUMP' is beginning to sound so impersonal and our baby has such an important place in our lives! Hmmmm.... allow me to take it upon myself to officially name 'the bump'. Lets see now......

Ladies, Gentlemen and Bunny girl (I figure she's the only little one who frequently checks out my blog!), I present to you..... Bunny Boo!

Credit for Bunny Boo's name goes entirely to Bunny girl....she's really taking her big sister duties seriously!!

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

At January 5, 2010 at 6:20 PM , Blogger katy said...

Awesome ultra-sound picture. Hi there Bunny Boo. Enjoy the second half of your pregnancy.

 
At January 5, 2010 at 7:01 PM , Blogger Not Everyones Mama said...

Awwww! Halfway there mama! You look wonderful! At the halfway point I always looked 9 months prego with twins. LOL

 
At January 5, 2010 at 9:11 PM , Blogger Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

You look awesome! I was twice as big with both girls by this point. I always had people asking if I was having twins when I told them how far along I was...lol Enjoy your second half, it goes fast :)

 
At January 5, 2010 at 9:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS Nalini!! Elisa must be thrilled :) I agree - the ultra-sound picture is awesome!

Love,
Shirley

 
At January 5, 2010 at 9:18 PM , Blogger Marina@EBMR said...

CONGRATULATIONS !! Bunny girl must be thrilled :) I agree - the ultra-sound picture is awesome!

Love,
T. Shirley

 
At January 5, 2010 at 10:06 PM , Blogger Hollowsins said...

Aww you are so lucky..I never had a bump due to hyperemesis I lost and never gained a pound with any of my 3 .I never got any of the special treatment because nowone knew.Best wishes to you and the bunnies too!

 
At January 6, 2010 at 12:05 AM , Blogger *Mirage* said...

Awwwness! Love the sweet ultrasound pic! I am all teary-eyed and jealous now! :) And what a great big sissy Bunny Girl is going to be! :)

 
At January 6, 2010 at 8:45 AM , Blogger Ramya Shilpa said...

Aawweee..how cute is that!! love this blog post especially the ultrasound pic..such a cutie pie!! Bunny girl must be so excited to be the big sis to Bunny girl:-)) muuaaahh to you, Marina!

 
At January 6, 2010 at 9:17 AM , Blogger Donna C. said...

Oh- Congratulations!!! Bunny Girls is going to be a big sister. Blessings to your family :)

 
At January 6, 2010 at 11:46 AM , Blogger Jenn Erickson said...

Congratulations, and wishing you a happy and healthy second half of your pregnancy. So wonderful to get a sneak peak of your darling little Bunny-boo in utero!

 
At January 6, 2010 at 12:52 PM , Blogger Becca said...

WTG on being halfway there...the ladies at your church probably thought you were pregnant before but were afraid to ask!

 
At January 6, 2010 at 7:29 PM , Blogger Lil' said...

Awww that is so awesome Marina..Congratulations!
I defy anyone to look at that beautiful ultrasound and say that is not a wonderful God given life! I'm so happy for you and your family. I pray that the rest of your pregnancy goes just as great as the beginning.

 
At January 10, 2010 at 10:13 PM , Blogger Renee said...

Nice to meet Bunny Boo :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home