This Page

has been moved to new address

Not sure where the body of my posts have disappeared....please email me if you have any idea what could be wrong

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: Not sure where the body of my posts have disappeared....please email me if you have any idea what could be wrong

Jan 1, 2010

Not sure where the body of my posts have disappeared....please email me if you have any idea what could be wrong

3 Comments:

At January 1, 2010 at 12:51 AM , Blogger silverhartgirl said...

I have no idea. What a stressful way to start the New Year. I hope you get it fixed soon.

 
At January 1, 2010 at 11:29 AM , Blogger fancygrlnancy said...

I was wondering what happend too... so weird. Wish I could help. I see you moved the strider bike end to 1/2 instead of 12/31.. yay more tweet entries.

 
At January 2, 2010 at 2:00 PM , Blogger XmasDolly said...

I have one idea. I was missing my followers, but my daughter said she could still see them. She thinks my security is too high. You could check that maybe. I'm not sure, but it's a thought. Could someone maybe got to your computer, and delete it? Oh, I know try under system tools the system restore, and put a date when you know it was there, and maybe you'll get it back. Good luck.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home