This Page

has been moved to new address

My blog's in the running...please cast your vote.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: My blog's in the running...please cast your vote.

Dec 27, 2009

My blog's in the running...please cast your vote.

I'm so excited...Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports is in the Web's Top Giveaway Blog contest. I just received the banner and have put it up on the right margin. We're ofcourse votes away from the top vote but I'm excited nevertheless.

I would love to have you put a vote in when time permits.....may not seem like much but for me it's a nice little 'feel good', motivation thingy!
(Votes close on March 1 2010)

Thank you!

WTGBbutton
(You can also click on this button to be taken to the site)

Labels:

4 Comments:

At December 27, 2009 at 8:29 PM , Blogger Melissa G said...

You've got my vote!

 
At December 27, 2009 at 11:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad we can only vote once :) Good Luck!

 
At December 29, 2009 at 2:32 PM , Blogger Terri said...

I just voted. GOOD LUCK!
Wishing you & your family and all your readers A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!

 
At January 3, 2010 at 7:50 PM , Blogger Lil' said...

Congratulations! I still have yet to win anything but I think you're doing a great job! You have my vote!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home