This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm Back!!!! .....Relief !

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: I'm Back!!!! .....Relief !

Jan 1, 2010

I'm Back!!!! .....Relief !

By now most of you must've see the missing body in my posts and wondered what had happened. Ofcourse this happened last night just before we left to go to church for our New Year's Eve service...since then I've worried about having to start over and transfer posts etc.....till my awesome blog designer- Alison from Template Mama- gave me the solution. Very simply she hit the nail on the head and asked me to click here and click there....and voila, I'm back!

I'm so so relieved and above all, very grateful that Alison's an email away. Thank you so much...once again!!!

I can now breathe...Whew! I'm going to go wash my face and relax a bit today (after all the excitement with the blog)and come back tomorrow.

New Year Blessings from my family to yours. I'm so thankful you've made us a part of your blog reads. I hope you will find more to enjoy this coming year. God bless!



P.S. I've extended the deadline for the contests that were to end last night as I was not sure when the problem would be sorted out.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At January 1, 2010 at 3:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dropping in to wish you a Happy New Year!! Glad it all worked out!

 
At January 1, 2010 at 4:16 PM , Blogger Luv2CUSmile said...

Good to see ya back! Did she tell ya how it happened?

 
At January 1, 2010 at 7:56 PM , Blogger Ms. Anita said...

Thanks for extending the deadlines from the giveaways! Happy 2010!!! (Glad you got the problem figured out!)

 
At January 1, 2010 at 8:07 PM , Anonymous Dominique said...

Happy New Year to you :)

 
At January 1, 2010 at 9:04 PM , Blogger katy said...

I thought it was just me that couldn't see the body of your posts. Glad it's fixed. Happy New Year!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home