This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm going!! I'm going!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: I'm going!! I'm going!!

Jan 13, 2010

I'm going!! I'm going!!


Remember this verse..."And He shall give you the desires of your heart" (Psalm 37:4b)? Well sometime last year I had this deep down desire that I really wanted to attend a social media conference...just one...any time in my lifetime....but just one.

Had another secret desire that I never told Hubby....I really wanted us to be able to go to Disney world again but after I found out we would be having Bunny Boo, I just resigned to the fact that our trip would possibly only materialize once Bunny Boo grew a little older.

But guess what?.....

God is so good!!! I received an email invitation a few days ago about the 1st Social Media Mom's Celebration that would be held at Disney World next month. Discussed this with Hubby and being supportive as ever, he gave me the go ahead to register for it. (I'm so grateful!)

Now here's the icing on the cake.... for 350 US$ I can attend the conference, stay at Disney's Polynesian resort (would've been a desire only in my dreams!), meet some awesome bloggers, visit the theme parks on park hopper tickets that are valid for all days of the conference and expect some real fun things to happen...after all, its Disney we're talking about here!!

Now that's not all....want to know what the cherry on top of the icing is?.......the 'steal of a deal' conference registration includes being able to take Hubby AND Bunny girl (and Bunny Boo!!) along with me for FREE!! (and yes they get the park hopper tickets and can be a part of some of the Conference events too) Bunny girl still can't believe it and last night after we finalized our travel details we told her about it and boy, you should have seen her precious face light up. (That look on her face made our pricey air tickets so worth every penny!)

Hot Diggity Dog!!
(I still can't believe it!)


If that's not God's Awesome Orchestration I don't know what is!
He is sooo good!!

So yes, it's now official......I'm....oops correction.....We're going!!

I'm Going: Social Media Moms Celebration
February 10-13, 2010

P.S. Pardon the extravagant use of exclamation marks.....the excitement just cannot be contained!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At January 13, 2010 at 1:31 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hooray! It sounds like fun.

 
At January 13, 2010 at 1:38 PM , Blogger A Cooking Bookworm said...

COOL! Sounds so fun!!!

 
At January 13, 2010 at 1:57 PM , Blogger Bridget Hamilton said...

CONGRATULATION! Yes, the Lord is Good! God bless you & your family, I hope you have a wonderful time!

 
At January 13, 2010 at 1:59 PM , Blogger joeandbridge said...

Good for you! Have a great time!

 
At January 13, 2010 at 2:26 PM , Blogger lfhpueblo said...

Congrats to the whole family. Enjoy.

 
At January 13, 2010 at 10:22 PM , Blogger Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

Congratulations! Being able to take them for free really helps out, you cannot beat that price and you get to gain so much knowledge that will help your blog. It is a win - win situation. Have a great time!

 
At January 13, 2010 at 11:19 PM , Blogger Renee said...

I hope you all have a fun, safe trip!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home