This Page

has been moved to new address

I was the 'Featured Blogger' on The Mommy Files

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: I was the 'Featured Blogger' on The Mommy Files

Feb 17, 2010

I was the 'Featured Blogger' on The Mommy Files

This past Friday, I was honored to be the 'Featured Blogger' on Shannon's awesome site 'The Mommy Files'

I love Shannon's idea of getting to know the voice behind a blog. She even had this neat set of questions to make the 'interview' process all the more fun.

Hop on over to Shannon's post....you might just find out something new about moi today!!

Oh and while you are there, do look around 'The Mommy Files', there are some great reviews, giveaways and lots of Mommy stuff that I know you will enjoy!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home