This Page

has been moved to new address

'Then Sings My Soul' Saturday (11/14)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: 'Then Sings My Soul' Saturday (11/14)

Nov 14, 2009

'Then Sings My Soul' Saturday (11/14)


He is truly worthy of all glory! I've so much to praise God for this past year....He has been my Protector, my Provider, my Healer and has filled my cup with joy in abundance. Glory to you Lord!!



Join in the meme initiated by the 'Signs, Wonders and Miracles' blog, post your favorite inspirational video and visit the other links.

God bless!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At November 14, 2009 at 9:36 AM , Blogger Tammy said...

Wonderful worship song! Brings back many memories...

 
At November 14, 2009 at 10:17 AM , Blogger annies home said...

love this song it is awesome and sois our God

 
At November 14, 2009 at 11:09 AM , Blogger Mocha with Linda said...

Thanks for sharing. Great song.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home