This Page

has been moved to new address

Help Grow Your Soup Campaign (Festive R&G)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: Help Grow Your Soup Campaign (Festive R&G)

Nov 18, 2009

Help Grow Your Soup Campaign (Festive R&G)

* Click here to view the name(s) of the winner(s)*

Campbell's, another socially responsible company, has recognized the importance American Farming contributes to the Nation. As an initiative to encourage the growth of American Farming nationwide, Campbell's has partnered with the National FFA Organization to showcase the wealth American Farming brings into the economy. As a result, the campaign 'Help Grow Your Soup' has emerged.

This year Campbell's is giving back to the American Farming industry in gratitude for the 110 years they've supported Campbell's by providing the quality ingredients that make up each spoon of their tasty products. One drive in this campaign is to preserve and restore some of these great barns. To do this Campbell's needs your help!....

What can you do?

10 nominated farms have been showcased on their site. Each barn featured tells their story and their need for preservation. You need to visit each barn and cast your vote either on the 'Help Grow Your Soup' site or their Facebook page. For every vote cast, Campbell's will donate 1$ to the FFA (upto 250,000 US$). Voting closes on January 5, 2010 and the 5 barns with the most votes will be declared the winners of this year's 'Help Grow Your Soup' campaign.


Every vote wins a mini prize


That's right! As a thank you for every vote cast, Campbell's will send you a packet of Campbell'stomato seeds, if you enter the UPC code from one of Campbell's can's of condensed soups. (The mini prize is restricted to one per household and to households in the US and Puerto Rico only.)



The big prize.

One reader will have the opportunity to win an exclusive Campbell's cookbook and 2 cans of Mmm, Mmm, good Campbell's soup.


Here's how you can win it:

1. Mandatory entry (without this, all other entries will be disqualified)-

Vote for 1 of the 10 nominated farms in the campaign, either on the 'Help Grow Your Soup' site or on the Facebook page. Then come back and leave a comment letting me know which farm you voted for.


1
winner will be chosen with the random.org generator on December 5 2009 at 10 pm Central time, so enter before that. The winner's name will be posted thereafter. Please note if any winner does not get back to me 48 hours after his/her name has been posted, I will pick a new winner.



** EBMR Disclaimer: This review has not been monetarily compensated and is based on the information provided by the sponsor.

Labels: , , , ,

55 Comments:

At November 18, 2009 at 3:18 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I voted for the Just Wait And See farm in Union Bridge, Maryland
tanyainjville@yahoo.com

 
At November 18, 2009 at 4:51 PM , Blogger Linda Kish said...

I voted for the Rollinghills century farm

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

 
At November 18, 2009 at 5:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I voted for the farm in MD.

denise_22315 at yahoo dot com

 
At November 18, 2009 at 5:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I subscribe.

denise_22315 at yahoo dot com

 
At November 18, 2009 at 7:53 PM , Blogger judybrittle said...

I voted for the Bowers School Farm. I have seen this farm before and it is wonderful. It for sure got my vote! Thank you!

 
At November 18, 2009 at 10:14 PM , Blogger itsme said...

i voted for the Dull family farm

 
At November 18, 2009 at 10:59 PM , Blogger Hollowsins said...

I voted for the Gregory farm..7 generations and still going..thats an american tradition

 
At November 19, 2009 at 5:38 AM , Blogger Shelly Leatham said...

I voted for the Providence Grove HS Farm in NC!
bleatham(at)gmail.com

 
At November 19, 2009 at 11:29 AM , Blogger Bridget Hamilton said...

I read all the descriptions & I voted for the Farm At St. Mathais in Brainerd, Minnesota. Not only are they a vegetable farm but they donate their foods! I hope we win!

Kewlbreez4(at)yahoo(dot)com

 
At November 19, 2009 at 12:37 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I voted for Providence Grove HS Farm
gerrie.shaeffer@yahoo.com

 
At November 19, 2009 at 9:35 PM , Blogger katy said...

I voted for the The Dull Family Farm in Indiana.

heaven_1_@hotmail.com

 
At November 22, 2009 at 2:04 PM , Blogger GabbyLowe said...

I voted for the Bowers School Farm

timmiedeluca@comcast.net

 
At November 22, 2009 at 2:05 PM , Blogger GabbyLowe said...

timmiedeluca@comcast.net

follow

 
At November 22, 2009 at 2:06 PM , Blogger GabbyLowe said...

timmiedeluca@comcast.net

http://twitter.com/GabbyLowe/status/5953951060

tweeted

 
At November 23, 2009 at 10:17 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I voted for the McPhail Farm barn in Seneca SC
MAHitt329 at gmail dot com

 
At November 23, 2009 at 10:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I voted for the Bowers School farm in Michigan.
tennisdadof2(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At November 28, 2009 at 7:10 AM , Blogger Steph said...

I voted for The Gregory Farm.

ms0812(at)zoominternet(dot)net

 
At November 29, 2009 at 11:46 AM , Blogger GabbyLowe said...

http://twitter.com/GabbyLowe/status/6175037373

tweeted

timmiedeluca@comcast.net

 
At November 29, 2009 at 11:54 AM , Blogger annies home said...

voted for the gregory farm because this farm is actually in my home town and I know this family personally
shopannies@Yahoo.com

 
At November 29, 2009 at 8:20 PM , Blogger Tamara B. said...

I voted for the Bowers School Farm in Bloomfield, Michigan
tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

 
At December 1, 2009 at 12:42 PM , Anonymous Heather L said...

I voted for the Bowers school farm.

feather1126(at)hotmail(dot)com

 
At December 2, 2009 at 8:53 PM , Blogger The Demille's said...

I voted for the Dull Family Farm in Indiana!
rachel_demille@yahoo.com

 
At December 3, 2009 at 8:55 AM , Blogger McKim said...

I voted for the Gregory Farm.

 
At December 3, 2009 at 12:01 PM , Blogger auntrene said...

I voted for the Bowers School Farm.
Thanks!
itsjustmerene2003 at yahoo dot com

 
At December 3, 2009 at 1:33 PM , Blogger tatertot374 said...

I voted
Thank you
tatertot374@sbcglobal.net

 
At December 3, 2009 at 1:48 PM , Blogger Leslie said...

I voted for the Bowers School Farm.

 
At December 3, 2009 at 4:41 PM , Blogger llinda29 said...

I voted for Euken Farm LLC

 
At December 3, 2009 at 7:30 PM , Blogger nick said...

MMMM GOOD CAMPBELL'S SOUP

 
At December 3, 2009 at 7:31 PM , Anonymous Kristina W said...

Hello-
I voted for the Augie Fudala Farm..
ebkev@wowway.com

 
At December 3, 2009 at 7:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I voted for Providence Grove High school barn,writer61@yahoo.com

 
At December 3, 2009 at 8:25 PM , Anonymous jen said...

euken farm



jkalstrup@unomaha.edu

 
At December 4, 2009 at 12:51 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I voted for the mcphail farm!
Thanks for entering me! Great Contest!

Janna Johnson
janna@FeedYourPigBlog.com
jannajanna@hotmail.com
www.FeedYourPigBlog.com

 
At December 4, 2009 at 6:57 AM , Blogger sphinx63 said...

I voted for the Dull Family Farm. Thanks!

sphinxcw at aol dot com

 
At December 4, 2009 at 7:07 AM , Blogger erma said...

I voted for the Bowers School Farm.
erma.hurtt@sbcglobal.net

 
At December 4, 2009 at 11:06 AM , Blogger Linda said...

I voted for the Gregory Farm in Illinois
lgrieser(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

 
At December 4, 2009 at 12:24 PM , Blogger Nickolay said...

Since I am from MN, I had to go with the Farm At St. Mathais in Brainerd

jason(at)allworldautomotive(dot)com

 
At December 4, 2009 at 2:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I voted for The Farm on St. Mathias. I think it's wonderful that they let non-profits grow things on their land!

shawnac68@hotmail.com

 
At December 4, 2009 at 3:25 PM , Blogger diesel51 said...

Providence Farm in North Carolina.

 
At December 4, 2009 at 3:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Euken Farm in Lewis, Iowa!

theyyyguy@yahoo.com

 
At December 4, 2009 at 5:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

yes, i voted for The Farm on St.Mathias
lynnnjoe@hotmail.com

 
At December 4, 2009 at 8:44 PM , Blogger Rebecca L said...

I voted for Rolling Hills Farm in Virginia.

 
At December 4, 2009 at 9:57 PM , Anonymous Karen said...

I voted for the Eurken Farm

pinkrose6785@hotmail.com

 
At December 4, 2009 at 10:41 PM , Blogger Erica C. said...

The MD farm got my vote!

 
At December 5, 2009 at 7:56 AM , Blogger gsm57 said...

The Gregory Farm

 
At December 5, 2009 at 1:49 PM , Blogger Terri said...

I voted for The Farm on St Mathias in Brainerd, Minnesota. I like that they dedicate four 50'x50' plots to nonprofit organizations in their community.
vinter@warwick.net

 
At December 5, 2009 at 3:19 PM , Blogger SeahorseLady said...

I voted for the Neil B. McPhail Farm in South Carolina.

 
At December 5, 2009 at 5:08 PM , Blogger Kathy P said...

i voted for the bowers school farm

 
At December 5, 2009 at 5:37 PM , Blogger Gloria's Bits and Pieces said...

I voted for the Gregory Farm in Whitehall, Illinois.

kngmckellar@hotmail.com

 
At December 5, 2009 at 6:19 PM , Blogger susansmoaks said...

i voted

 
At December 5, 2009 at 7:47 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I voted for Rolling Hills Farm in VA

 
At December 5, 2009 at 8:34 PM , Blogger cman said...

I voted for the The Farm on St Mattias :)

 
At December 5, 2009 at 8:39 PM , Blogger disneyfanheather said...

I voted for the The Gregory Farm in Whitehall, Illinois!!

 
At December 5, 2009 at 9:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I voted for the Providence Grove H. S. Farm. garrettsambo@aol.com

 
At December 5, 2009 at 9:38 PM , Blogger lilyk said...

I voted for the Gregory Farm in Whitehall, Illinois.

 
At December 5, 2009 at 10:10 PM , Anonymous elizabeth p said...

The just wait and see farm got my vote! I am queenesperfect at yahoo.com

 

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home