This Page

has been moved to new address

8 bottles of spaghetti sauce and more for FREE plus 1.37$ profit!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: 8 bottles of spaghetti sauce and more for FREE plus 1.37$ profit!

Aug 5, 2009

8 bottles of spaghetti sauce and more for FREE plus 1.37$ profit!

Can you believe I actually got ALL this for free with a 1.37$ profit? Thanks to Hip2Save's post (click the Walgreens tab in the right hand margin to view this week's Walgreens deals) I replicated the deals and voila....here's the steal!! (Loved the look on Hubby's face...priceless! He's totally into the frugal profiting now!!)

I bought:

8 bottles of Ragu Spaghetti Sauce @ 2$ each
3 Keebler Fudge Stripe Cookie packs (1 pack is missing as I took it along for my kiddos class at church for snack time.)@ 2$ each
2 Rice Krispies Packs @ 2$ each
1 Vitamin Conditioner (Won't use this, so into the box of stuff for the bank shall it go :>)
1 pack of Gum Toothbrushes

Coupons used :

4 1$/2 Ragu coupons from Bricks (I fortunately printed these out while the prints were out for the campaign. They didn't have any limit on them, so I could print off 4.)
1 1$/2 Rice Krispies coupons from the 8/2 Red Plum coupon insert
2 1$ off 1 Keebler Fudge Stripe cookies (I had these printed out last month when the campaign was still live)
1 55 cents off 1 Keebler product (Printed off from an earlier campaign)
5$ off 25$ Walgreens coupon (valid Aug 5th and 6th)


Total paid out of pocket: 21.13$
Savings: 29.35$
Register Rewards received: 23.50$ (This may be used on future Walgreens purchases)

In effect I got all this for FREE with a profit of 1.37$. (Or like I love saying...I was paid 1.37$ to buy all this...lol!!)

* Check Hip2Save's other deal alternatives (esp. if you don't have the coupons I had) to make the best use of the 5 off 25 coupon. I've said it before and I'm happy to say it again..."It truly does pay to coupon. Frugal Profitability rocks!!"

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At August 6, 2009 at 6:44 AM , Blogger ♥ Boomer ♥ said...

Popping in from SITS to wish you a happy day!! ♥

 
At August 6, 2009 at 8:06 AM , Blogger Chanda said...

Great job! I love when I get deals like that!

 
At August 8, 2009 at 2:37 AM , Blogger Angela said...

WOW! That is amazing! I love a good deal too, so I'm a sucker for this kind of information! Thanks for the useful tip!

As always, I love your blog! I became a follower so I could blog-stalk you now!

Angela from Angela's Soliloquy

We SITS have to stick together!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home