This Page

has been moved to new address

Target Triumph on 7/17 (FREE groceries + 1 DVD + 1.10$ profit!!)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: Target Triumph on 7/17 (FREE groceries + 1 DVD + 1.10$ profit!!)

Jul 18, 2009

Target Triumph on 7/17 (FREE groceries + 1 DVD + 1.10$ profit!!)

I'm not sure why I plain forgot about this deal at the beginning of the week, so had to quickly stop at Target last night to make sure I clinched it before the week was through.

Here's what I bought:

7 boxes of Kelloggs cereal on sale @ 1.88$ each
2 carry and go Cheerios cups @ 1$ each
3 Eggo French toast packs @ 1.5$ each
1 Duncan Hines Cake mix @ 0.97
1 Duncan Hines Frosting @ 1.97$

Total before coupons= 22.60$

Minus coupons-

7 1$ off Kelloggs cereals (from past inserts + 3 coupons from the 5$ savings coupons in the Frosted Flakes box I bought.)
2 1$ off any cheerios ( Bricks link- FF or IE)
2 50 cents off any Duncan Hines baking product( Target coupon)
2 1$ off an Eggo bake product -internet printables (prints for the campaign are now over. Fortunately I had printed these 2 last week.)
1 1$ off 2 Eggo products (Target coupon that printed out with my receipt during my Target trip last week)

Total after coupons and taxes 8.90$
Savings on the receipt: 25.63$

Now this is where the deal gets sweet ....

I'm now going to send in my Target receipt and UPCs from the Kelloggs boxes and Eggo packs for the Kelloggs 'Fuel for school' rebate (check details on my earlier post ). For buying these 10 products I will receive a 10$ rebate.
This makes all 14 products bought totally FREE and leaves me with a profit for 1.10$.

Want to hear how this deal will get sweeter?....

I made sure I bought 5 boxes of Raisan Bran Crunch and each box has a movie token. I need to send all 5 movie tokens along with the order form found here to get my choice of a free dvd and I don't even have to pay shipping/handling to receive the same! (You can find the movie token on any of the products mentioned here.) I plan to order 'Napoleon' for my little dog lover, I'm sure she'll be thrilled!


Hence, in effect, my actual savings after the rebate will amount to 36.73 $ plus a free dvd...woo-hoo!

I wish I'd remembered to do this deal earlier on in the week, it would have given you more time to gather up the required coupons. I really hope you can find your coupons before this weeks Target sale prices end on Saturday night.

P.S. No photograph of the "Triumph' as Hubby and Bunny girl are fast asleep and I don't want to wake them trying to get out the loot as it was put away last night as soon as I got back. ;>

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At July 18, 2009 at 6:30 AM , Blogger JennyMac said...

LOVE the name of your blog!

 
At July 18, 2009 at 9:17 AM , Blogger justicecw said...

Great deal...good for you. I have been slacking lately!

 
At July 18, 2009 at 12:44 PM , Blogger The Redhead Riter said...

Cool. Wonderful deal.

Stopping by from SITS.
◄Happy Saturday Sharefest!►

 
At July 18, 2009 at 5:55 PM , Blogger Becky said...

It blows my mind how people can cut coupons and do rebates a save so much money!! I just don't have the patience for this, but I admire you:)

Thanks for stopping by yesterday on my special day!

 
At July 18, 2009 at 7:28 PM , Blogger Robbie S. Redmon, LPC said...

Happy Saturday Sharefest. Stopping over from SITS. Congrats for being #1 commenter at SITS!

 
At July 19, 2009 at 1:41 AM , Anonymous Reviewer11 said...

Stopping by from SITS. Have a wonderful Sunday :D

 
At July 19, 2009 at 5:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh the sweet deal....love you girlfriend...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home