This Page

has been moved to new address

Bunny girl and 1 Timothy 6:18

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: Bunny girl and 1 Timothy 6:18

Jul 14, 2009

Bunny girl and 1 Timothy 6:18

Earlier this evening, while getting my materials ready for the preschool class I teach at church on Wednesdays, Bunny girl sat herself next to me and asked what I was doing. I told her I was thinking of a tune to sing the memory verse to for the next 4 weeks. She asked what it was and I told her it was from 1st Timothy 6:18- " Be happy to give and ready to share".

We then sat together and sang out the verse using different nursery rhyme tunes (check my post on making Scripture memorization easy ). We finally decided it was easier to learn this verse by just chanting it out and clapping. Bunny girl picked it up quickly and repeated the verse easily.

I waited for some time to pass before I asked her to repeat the verse back to me, just to check if she remembered it (If she did, our little exercise would pass the test and I could introduce it tomorrow to the rest of the kids in class). My little Disney fan, quickly replied

" Be happy to give and ready to share...1st Timothy Mouse 6!!"

and continued looking through my materials, oblivious of what she had just said.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At July 15, 2009 at 4:27 AM , Blogger --Heather-- said...

too cute! Nice blogg, and sure cute little bunny!

 
At July 15, 2009 at 9:48 AM , Blogger lemonologie said...

That's adorable. I love to hear some of the things kids come up with when they aren't even trying!

 
At July 15, 2009 at 11:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so sweet....love all that Bunny Girl says and does ...she is always full of surprises ! Big hug to the No One Disney Fan...GG

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home