This Page

has been moved to new address

3 Things you did not know about me- MckLinky Blog Hop

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: 3 Things you did not know about me- MckLinky Blog Hop

Jul 14, 2009

3 Things you did not know about me- MckLinky Blog Hop

Today's theme for the Blog Hop is easy in a way that there are tons of things you don't know about me but the hard part is choosing the best three.

Using my brain's random generator, I've chosen 3 random facts. Hmm.... I guess the giveaways have been increasing in such frequency (Yay!!) that my mind is slowly shifting to moving on a giveaway track!. ;>


Here are 3 random 'Me' facts:

1. I was a whopping 176 lbs in high school. (I have no clue why my mother allowed me to become a beached whale. I was huge but Ma thought I looked cute and chubby...sob!)

2. I cannot ride a bicycle (I attempted learning to ride one after high school but had a little accident that caused a deep gash in my forehead which led to stitches in the hospital... which led to Hubby's arrival into my world... which led to being blessed with a best friend... which led to "Love is in the air"... which later led to the next random fact!)

3. Hubby asked me to marry him in the University library amidst books, books and more books. (I still remember the day and the flittery fluttery heart beat that swelled inside after he asked me the big question :>)


This week's theme ( 7/14/09) is THREE THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME (or US). You can express this with photos, writing or a combination...... Isn't this fun? Come join in
the Hop!

MckLinky Blog Hop

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At July 14, 2009 at 5:16 PM , Blogger Lana said...

Too sda about the bike...but too wonderful that you met your hubby. Does he buy you a book for every anniversary?

Blessings to you! Come see my giveaway! :)

 
At July 15, 2009 at 2:06 AM , Blogger the brown couch said...

Poppin'over from Brown Couch Events
browncouchevetnts.blogspot.com

and Comfort Joy Designs
comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com

Deborah

P.S.
You are invited to my Stella & Dot Jewelry Party happening all week at Comfort Joy Designs! Hope to see you there!

 
At July 15, 2009 at 5:19 PM , Blogger HeatherOz said...

Hi!
Visiting from the blog hop! I am trying to visit at least 50 blogs from the blog hop and say "HI" to all of them. I decided to visit 25 blogs before my blog link and 25 blogs after my blog link.
Nice to find ya!
Heather

 
At July 15, 2009 at 6:21 PM , Blogger Nicolasa said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love that you got engaged surrounded by books!

 
At July 16, 2009 at 12:16 PM , Blogger Sandy S said...

Popping by from the Blog Hop! Too bad about the bike riding but it led to a wonderful ending!

Thanks for visiting my blog on the Blog Hop. My husband is not the biggest fan of Disney either but he goes because of me. He is a sweetie that way! It also helps that I make all the travel plans!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home