This Page

has been moved to new address

Couponing a waste of time?... NO WAY!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: Couponing a waste of time?... NO WAY!!!

May 12, 2009

Couponing a waste of time?... NO WAY!!!

Prior to being a stay at home mom (SAHM), I worked as a Business Development Manager back in India. I loved the independence of earning and contributing to our family. Once we moved to the US, I became a full time SAHM to my darling Bunny girl and I don't regret it one bit today!

Adapting to the new role of an SAHM was hard initially as I felt I wasn't helping my family in any way till I met another SAHM in a friend's home. I still remember what she said. She told me the time I was spending at home with Bunny girl was not a waste but was an investment I was making in Bunny girl's life....that changed my outlook 100% but there was still a part of me that felt I needed to help Hubby in some other way. I slowly discovered Hotcouponworld.com and slowly more sites and after a while other Mom bloggers who loved a good deal....just like me! Slowly began my novice days of couponing and I can't say I'm a pro yet but I'm getting there.

I have been able to cut quite a big chunk off our bills especially at Walgreens and Target and I love the thrill of seeing the single digits at the end of the bill after all the coupon deductions and sales- WOOHOO! My Hubby loves every bit of the savings!!

I will slowly start posting some of the deals I clinch and will share how I did them to help you save some buckaroos too!

More soon but before I go, here's a picture of my last set of Walgreens deals and Target deals- both done last week. (unfortunately I don't have the bill breakups as I needed to send both in seperately for product rebates.)

Saved over 38$ and spent only 2.2$ out of pocket!





This was my best Target deal of all time! Saved over 50$ and spent a total of 4.18 $ only!

I hope to have lots more deal scenarios and pictures in the days to come. Couponing isn't hard but does take a bit of time. I try and research deals and clip or print coupons when Bunny girl naps or is asleep. Once you start, it grows on you and you will find it hard to pay anything full price anymore!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home