This Page

has been moved to new address

Being a mother

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: Being a mother

May 6, 2009

Being a mother

I remember the first time I actually got to see my little baby for a good long time. It was March 9th,2006 post 12pm (Bunny girl was born at 8.05am) and Bunny girl was in the NICU ( just for observation to make sure she hadn't swallowed any meconium during birth). I remember walking in and hearing my doll cry. Somehow I knew it was her, my heartstrings where already attuned and I knew my own.

I still remember walking to her, her face was turned the other way and she was still bawling her darling little lungs out and I just said something to the effect of "Shhhh..Mama's here. Baby, Mama's here" and my precious one just turned her little head to face me and stopped crying. That's when Hubby managed to preserve the moment with this picture. Thank God for cameras! My treasured picture. The first time my little girl and I bonded face to face. That moment was priceless. Being a mother is priceless.

Psalms 127:3 says children are a reward from the Lord. In different translations it says they are a heritage, a gift from the Lord, God's best gift, His Generous Legacy.

Truly becoming a mother has been one of God's greatest blessings upon my life. One that I will always cherish, treasure, prize, value. Sometimes there just isn't one word in the English language that can truly describe what you feel in its entirety, but you know what I mean. I love being a Mother........rather, I love being Bunny girl's mother. Thank you Lord!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 6, 2009 at 2:04 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Ahhhhh now you know what I mean when I say how rewarding it is to be a mother ...the bond between a mother and child is just timeless and no one can put a price on that relationship....ask me I have two beautiful and loving daughters and to top it an incredibly amazing and beautiful litte grand-daughter..some hat trick ?! Its a beautiful picture of Darling Bunny girl when she is one day young and her Mama ..Happy Mothers Day in advance to all ...think in the US its celebrated on the 10 th of May ?

 
At June 6, 2009 at 2:23 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

yay.....it opened coz i wanted to post a comment esp for this.its beautifully written but can never describe the beauty that Bunny girl is and the magnitude of what shes brought into each of our lives

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home