This Page

has been moved to new address

Share Mama Share!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: Share Mama Share!

May 2, 2009

Share Mama Share!

Two days ago at a close friend's anniversary dinner, Bunny girl and I sat eating the delicious cake together on their comfy sofa. The first few mouthfuls she had were carefully planned as she meticulously shaved the icing off the cake and savored every bit of the richness. Wanting to make sure she had the cake too, I squished the cake into the icing and handed back her slice all squashed, flat, shapeless and honestly an absolute cake mess. I continued to eat my beautifully cut slice. Bunny girl watched me eat my cake for a few seconds and then asked "Mama can you share your cake?" I frowned and said "No baby, you have your own cake....eat!" She was quiet for another few seconds as I continued to gorge on the slice and then piped up again " But Mama, Sharing is Caring"........... I looked at her, quietly surrendered my perfect slice and watched as she polished it off without a blink.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At May 3, 2009 at 3:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

How funny! And isn't the icing the best part of a cake? I have to say I'm guilty of only eating the icing at times!

 
At June 6, 2009 at 2:06 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I just had to laugh aloud on the quick thinking of Bunny girl ! Who wouldn't want a slice of a beautifully iced cake against a 'cake mess' created by her concerned mother... To quote you back was classic and intelligent
...case of practice what you preach Mama ! This is from a strong supporter of Bunny girl.. PS lovely pic of darling Bunny girl...keep the blog going..enjoy them thoroughly

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home