This Page

has been moved to new address

((SQUEAL!!)) 3 Days Left for the "I Love My Mommy" Event to Begin!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: ((SQUEAL!!)) 3 Days Left for the "I Love My Mommy" Event to Begin!!!

May 2, 2011

((SQUEAL!!)) 3 Days Left for the "I Love My Mommy" Event to Begin!!!

.

That's Right! It's just 3 days away!
The I Love My Mommy Event co-hosted by Makobi Scribe, I Am A Reader, Not A Writer, and Bree’s: What Matter’s Most!, and Simply Stacie will run from MAY 5 - MAY 10, 2011.

We at Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports have 10 fan-tabulous sponsors offering a total value of 690 US$ worth of prizes and to make the stakes even more exciting, we will pick 11 winners!

But you know what? We're not the only ones offering up awesome goodies for all you special Mommies out there.
This Event has over 90 blogs participating in the fun and each blog will be offering up a total prize package valued at a minimum of 50 US$.

Here's the Buzz....


Wow!

I'm excited and now am itching for the Event to begin....can't wait to enter all those giveaways!!


Remember to mark the dates MAY 5 - MAY 10, 2011
and
don't forget to tweet about the I Love My Mommy Event Event,

RT @ebmommy Looking 4 #mothersdaygifts to #win4mom ?Check out this AWESOME Event(May 5-10) http://bit.ly/ionGzM #win #giveaways #4mom

post the scoop on your Facebook wall and spread the buzz around the Blogosphere.

Stay excited Mommies....you deserve all of this and MORE!!


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home