This Page

has been moved to new address

Glory To The King (TSMSS)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: Glory To The King (TSMSS)

Apr 15, 2011

Glory To The King (TSMSS)


There are days that can get overwhelming. Days where you feel like all you've been doing is running around like a headless chicken and hey, it's not even 3 pm yet!
During such times force yourself to stop, sit down in a chair, close your eyes and just lift up your heart to the LORD.
There have been countless times I have done this and He has never failed me.

Today was one such action packed, 'lots crammed into a few hours' kind of day but I forced myself to sit down and this beautiful worship song just refreshed my spirit right away.



I thank God that He is just a whisper away. His Faithfulness never fails to blow me away.

Be Blessed!

Join in the meme initiated by the 'Signs, Wonders and Miracles' blog, post your favorite video and visit the other links.


Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At April 15, 2011 at 7:42 PM , Blogger Lisa notes... said...

Thanks for sharing this. It definitely is uplifting; just what I need!

 
At April 16, 2011 at 1:06 AM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

This is such an awesome song! I love it!! Thanks for posting this - hope you have a blessed weekend!

 
At April 16, 2011 at 7:18 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

Amen! Glory to the King!

 
At April 16, 2011 at 7:45 AM , Blogger Thena said...

I don't think I have ever heard this song before. I love great worship music.
Have a blessed weekend!!!

 
At April 16, 2011 at 9:39 AM , Blogger Madonna said...

new to me song, thanks for sharing

 
At April 16, 2011 at 9:40 AM , Blogger Mary said...

I've never heard this song before. Thanks for the introduction to it!

 
At April 17, 2011 at 6:32 PM , Blogger Jan Messali said...

"The Father to the fatherless..." beautiful.

Thanks for sharing.
(By the way, I entered your Easter Egg Roses Arrangement giveaway while I was here. I just realized that Tweeting about the sponsor may have been part of the mandatory entry (not the extras)... if so, please just delete my comment about favorite Easter item. I don't have a Twitter account.) Thanks,

Jan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home