This Page

has been moved to new address

My Very Special Baby Shower! (Wordless Wednesday)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: My Very Special Baby Shower! (Wordless Wednesday)

May 5, 2010

My Very Special Baby Shower! (Wordless Wednesday)

This past Sunday I was blessed with a beautiful baby shower thrown by the loving ladies from my church.

Considering we never did have a baby shower for Bunny girl, this was very special in every way.
(Back home, people generally visit the newborn baby and then bring gifts to bless on the family but in my heart I'd always wanted to experience the joy of having a shower...never in my wildest of dreams did I ever think we'd move here and we'd be blessed with Bunny Boo...God is so good!)

Bunny Boo will soon be here! (EDD: 16 days away!)

He sure is!

Yummiest cake I've ever tasted. The butter-cream frosting melted in my mouth and the chocolate sponge was moist and delicious! Notice how the teddies look identical....the lady who made my Banana-Chocolate baby shower cake is so gifted!

Didn't notice my corsage had a teeny weeny baby in it till half way through the shower!

Bunny Boo was blessed with such beautiful presents. The ladies had such generous hearts....we were so moved and very grateful.


Truly He has been so good to me...my cup runs over.
I'm humbled and filled with gratitude with the overflow.

Thank you Lord!

Come add your Wordless Wednesday moments on 5 Minutes for Mom.


Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At May 5, 2010 at 8:10 AM , Blogger Ssanchez said...

Your baby shower looked beautiful!

Congratulations!

Sandra @ www.modern-baby-shower-ideas.com

 
At May 5, 2010 at 10:27 AM , Anonymous EG said...

The Bunny Boo (baby) shower sounds soooo special ..so many little details thought by the ladies to make it extra special..you look so beautiful and yes now the countdown begins for all of us...God bless ! Hugs and waiting for more details and pictures !!

 
At May 5, 2010 at 12:41 PM , Blogger Bridgette said...

There's something so special about baby showers! So glad you got to experience one in your (and Baby Boo's) honor. Congrats on baby #2, and Happy Wordless Wednesday!

 
At May 5, 2010 at 1:35 PM , Blogger Jennifer H said...

It looks like a beautiful shower. So glad you are enjoying your last few weeks!!

 
At May 5, 2010 at 8:02 PM , Blogger Terri said...

I'm so happy for you that you had a wonderful baby shower. Even though your photo is fuzzy on purpose :-) you look beaming & so happy! That lady that made your shower cake is very talented - it's fantastic. Only 16 days to go until your precious little boy joins his wonderful family. I'm so excited for all of you.

 
At May 6, 2010 at 2:18 PM , Anonymous Evelyn said...

Congrats! Looks like a great baby shower

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home