This Page

has been moved to new address

The MOM song (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: The MOM song (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)

May 8, 2010

The MOM song (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)


Unlike my more reflective TSMSS posts, I thought I'd share a sweet preschoolers 'MOM' song for all my beautiful Mommy readers.



Keep on doing the awesome work with your children.
The Lord sees those good days and the not so good ones too and will give you the Grace (2 Corinthians 12:9) and Strength (Philippians 4:13) to continue investing your best in your little ones (and big ones!) for His Glory.

May His Joy always be Your Strength (Nehemiah 8:10)......Happy Mother's Day!!


Join in the meme initiated by the 'Signs, Wonders and Miracles' blog, post your favorite video and visit the other links.


God bless you Mommies!


Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

At May 8, 2010 at 8:47 AM , Blogger Mary said...

LOL! That is so true!
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!
Happy Mother's Day!

 
At May 8, 2010 at 10:21 AM , Blogger Mocha with Linda said...

I stumbled across this yesterday. What a fun song!

 
At May 8, 2010 at 10:41 AM , Blogger Missie said...

Happy Mother's Day!

 
At May 8, 2010 at 11:26 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love it! Happy Mothers day!! Have a blessed weekend!!

Serving with Joy,
Sonya

 
At May 8, 2010 at 11:44 AM , Blogger Debra Kaye said...

This made me smile smile smile. My youngest one turns 18 in 13 days!!!

God bless you!

 
At May 8, 2010 at 11:57 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

I Loved it!!
Hope you don't mind that I borrowed it. I'll have it up in a bit.

HAPPY MOTHER's DAY~~Your A MOM!!

 
At May 8, 2010 at 2:17 PM , Blogger annies home said...

what a wonderful song

 
At May 8, 2010 at 6:26 PM , Blogger Karen said...

How cute...

Have a great Mother's Day!

 
At May 9, 2010 at 2:26 PM , Blogger Lisa notes... said...

Can't help but smile when I hear this one. Happy Mother's Day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home