This Page

has been moved to new address

Marvelous are Your works(Wordless Wednesday)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: Marvelous are Your works(Wordless Wednesday)

Apr 14, 2010

Marvelous are Your works(Wordless Wednesday)



4 years apart but taking one look at their ultrasound scans.....
Can't you tell they're siblings?

Psalm 139:
13
For You formed my inward parts;
You covered me in my mother’s womb.
14 I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well.


Come add your
Wordless Wednesday moments on 5 Minutes for Mom.


Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At April 14, 2010 at 9:32 AM , Anonymous EG said...

Amazing and wonderful to see the babies in your womb...cant wait to see and hold Bunny Boo ...
upholding you all in prayers ..

 
At April 14, 2010 at 3:23 PM , Blogger XmasDolly said...

Okay, well if you can see that they're siblings, so can I. Those are nice to have, but keep them in a cool dry place, so they don't change on you. Have a nice day!

 
At April 14, 2010 at 8:28 PM , Blogger Life Is A SandCastle said...

So sweet!

 
At April 15, 2010 at 1:04 AM , Blogger Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

I love u/s pics! And that verse is one of my favorites.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home