This Page

has been moved to new address

I will Praise Your Name (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: I will Praise Your Name (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)

Apr 10, 2010

I will Praise Your Name (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)


Woke up this morning to this song gurgling in my heart...



The LORD is my strength and my shield;
My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped;
Therefore my heart greatly rejoices,
And with my song I will praise Him.
(Psalm: 28:7)

Join in the meme initiated by the 'Signs, Wonders and Miracles' blog, post your favorite video and visit the other links.

Be blessed!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At April 10, 2010 at 6:08 PM , Blogger Teresa @ ♥ Too Many Heartbeats ♥ said...

What a wonderful song!

Marina, I have really missed seeing you lately. Things have been so crazy here and I have so few days where I actually feel well enough to blog AND go visit others. :0(

I wanted to congratulate you! I had NO idea that you are expecting a new baby (or if I did, I totally forgot!) That is so AWESOME! I will definitely keep you and your sweet little Bunny Boo in my prayers.

Well, it is good to stop by and visit for a minute. I hope to see you again soon, too.

{{HUGS}}

Teresa <><

 
At April 10, 2010 at 9:06 PM , Blogger Mocha with Linda said...

I wasn't familiar with this one. Thanks for sharing.

 
At April 11, 2010 at 11:53 PM , Blogger Cathy said...

That is very pretty. I had not heard it before. Blessings ~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home