This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm late....I'm late......but it's never too late to praise!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: I'm late....I'm late......but it's never too late to praise!

Apr 18, 2010

I'm late....I'm late......but it's never too late to praise!


I know! I'm late...I'm late....I late!!

I'm so sorry I wasn't able to get any posts up yesterday, especially for the Baby Carnival. I was busy with a Women's Ministry Meeting at church till 5 in the evening and once I got back , I just had to crash and catch some shut eye. Once I woke up it was literally raining 'elephants and giraffes'...crazy, crazy rains coupled with snazzy lightening and bellowing thunder....and catch me sitting at the computer through all that. (Sorry....too chicken!)

I will try and get up two Baby Carnival posts today. One definitely before church and the other possibly sometime post my afternoon siesta (Yes...I have to nap considering Bunny Boo is grooooooowing and time for his arrival is quickly drawing near!)

Thanks for understanding....I know I've an awesome reader-buddy support group.

Have a blessed Sunday and though this is late for Then Sings My Soul Saturday, I think it's never too late to hop out of one's seat to praise God for His Goodness in our lives....



Thank you Lord!

Join in the meme initiated by the 'Signs, Wonders and Miracles' blog, post your favorite video and visit the other links.

God bless!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home