This Page

has been moved to new address

Wordless Wednesday- I will lift up my eyes

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: Wordless Wednesday- I will lift up my eyes

Jan 20, 2010

Wordless Wednesday- I will lift up my eyes


"I will lift up my eyes to the hills—
From whence comes my help?

My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth."

(Psalm 121:1,2)


Photo credit and art goes out to Bunny girl's favorite Aunt, my sister. Thanks so much..this will be treasured!


Come add your Wordless Wednesday moments on 5 Minutes for Mom.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At January 20, 2010 at 11:15 AM , Blogger lfhpueblo said...

Totally the truth in this verse. We need to always remember true and lasting help comes from God.

 
At January 20, 2010 at 11:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an awesome verse!

SO true!
Gotta keep lookin up, our redemption draweth nigh.

Thanks for sharing.

Rebecca

 
At January 20, 2010 at 11:19 AM , Blogger joeandbridge said...

Lovely! Thanks for sharing!
Bridgette Groschen

 
At January 20, 2010 at 1:35 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

As a mom I have to lift my eyes often for wisdom, guidance, and peace. I also lift them in praise and rejoicing.

 
At January 20, 2010 at 4:18 PM , Blogger Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

Wow, what a beautiful job she did! This is an amazing picture! I love the scripture you put with it too... Beautiful.

 
At January 20, 2010 at 7:19 PM , Blogger XmasDolly said...

Oh my gosh that's gorgeous! What a wonderful way to put that picture, and the perfect caption!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home