This Page

has been moved to new address

'Then Sings My Soul Saturday' (1/16)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: 'Then Sings My Soul Saturday' (1/16)

Jan 15, 2010

'Then Sings My Soul Saturday' (1/16)


Remembering the people of Haiti especially the precious little children.

The situation seems so hopeless but there is hope in our Lord. He never sleeps....He never slumbers. Let us continue to uphold Haiti in our prayers.



Join in the meme initiated by the 'Signs, Wonders and Miracles' blog, post your favorite video and visit the other links.

God bless!


Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

At January 16, 2010 at 8:41 AM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

Oh how I love this song! Thanks for sharing =)

God bless you!

 
At January 16, 2010 at 9:06 AM , Blogger annies home said...

Amen what a great song

 
At January 16, 2010 at 8:31 PM , Blogger ❀~Myrna~❀ said...

Amen, I am praying for Haiti. I am so glad he never tries of hearing my prayers& that he always cares for me .

 
At January 16, 2010 at 9:21 PM , Blogger Cathy said...

Beautiful. He truly is always always taking care of us.

 
At January 17, 2010 at 8:39 AM , Blogger Mocha with Linda said...

What a wonderful promise.

 
At January 17, 2010 at 5:39 PM , Blogger Cathy said...

A wonderful song during this crisis ~ I love Don Moen's music.

 
At January 17, 2010 at 7:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm praying for my friend's kids that she is adopting from Haiti. Their orphanage crumbled, they have no water and they are being looted. :(
Praying the pass emergency visas so she can bring her kids home.

 
At January 23, 2010 at 7:39 AM , Blogger Tammy said...

Wonderful song especially for times such as these...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home