This Page

has been moved to new address

The prayer of a child - Part 3

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: The prayer of a child - Part 3

Dec 8, 2009

The prayer of a child - Part 3

Have you noticed how when your child starts school, he/she deems it necessary to tell his/her preschool teacher everything and anything that happens in his/her life?

Bunny girl and I shared this conversation on our drive back home after school one warm afternoon, late in September.

BG: Mama I told Miss G I was going to have a baby
Thankfully I understand what Bunny girl means when she says she is having a baby...clearly she means WE are having a baby.
Me: Did you say we were going to have a baby or we were praying for a baby?
BG: I said we were going to have a baby
Drive drive drive...think think think.....
Me: But baby you should have said we are praying for a baby right?
BG: No Mama. We ARE going to have a baby.

I could see Bunny girl didn't want to discuss this further and I...well.... didn't know what to say.

For Bunny girl's sake I really hoped God would hear the sincerity in her prayers, the yearning to have a sibling and that He'd honor the faith and trust she had that her God WOULD answer.


Will God answer?........Stay tuned to read more
!


If you missed out on the earlier posts, you can catch up on your reads right here...

The prayer of a child- Part 1

The prayer of a child- Part 2

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

At December 8, 2009 at 6:13 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love her confidence in God and prayers. May we always be so confident!

 
At December 8, 2009 at 8:31 AM , Blogger Corine (@ComplicatedMama) said...

Stopping by to say merrysitsmas!

 
At December 8, 2009 at 9:08 AM , Blogger Shell said...

The faith of a child, right?

My boys haven't told their teacher things like that yet- but my oldest did once tell his teacher that he had to sleep on the floor until his parents had enough money to buy him a bed! What really happened was that he decided he was too big for his toddler bed and was going to sleep on the floor in protest until we bought him a big bed- and I told him that he'd have to wait a little bit because they were expensive(and he still fit in his toddler bed just fine), but I was so mortified when he said that!

 
At December 8, 2009 at 9:48 AM , Blogger MamaOtwins+1 said...

That is the best faith I have ever seen.

And you are killing me with these posts, I get up everyday to check!

 
At December 8, 2009 at 4:16 PM , Blogger Claremont First Ward said...

Merry SITSmas!

 
At December 8, 2009 at 5:49 PM , Blogger annies home said...

how sweet out of the mouths of babes

 
At December 8, 2009 at 8:06 PM , Blogger lfhpueblo said...

I hope her prayers are answered in that department. Mine were not answered in the affirmative when I wanted a baby brother when I was little. I did have an older brother, but I wanted a little brother too. I didn't like my sisters all that well then. Now I really love and appreciate my younger sister. Yet me and my older sister push each others buttons, so we've agreed to stay away from each other if at all possible. I think my older sister got mad at me when I decided to get married. I think she thought I'd always stay single and move in with her.

 
At December 9, 2009 at 6:26 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

she has such conviction for a little girl! I hope her prayers have been answered!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home