This Page

has been moved to new address

Mary Did You Know - 'Then Sings My Soul' Saturday (12/5)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: Mary Did You Know - 'Then Sings My Soul' Saturday (12/5)

Dec 5, 2009

Mary Did You Know - 'Then Sings My Soul' Saturday (12/5)


This is such a beautiful song written and sung by Mark Lowry....gives me goosebumps. I pray this song may bless you as we enter this beautiful Christmas season.



Join in the meme initiated by the 'Signs, Wonders and Miracles' blog, post your favorite inspirational video and visit the other links.

God bless!

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At December 5, 2009 at 10:10 AM , Blogger jennymartin116 said...

This is my most favorite Christmas Song--thanks so much for posting!

 
At December 5, 2009 at 10:50 AM , Blogger giggling kids said...

This is a very good song.
Here is mine if you would like to check it out!
http://gigglingkids.blogspot.com/2009/12/then-sings-my-soul-saturday.html

 
At December 5, 2009 at 2:07 PM , Blogger Debbie Petras said...

This is a beautiful song. I only learned recently that Mark Lowry wrote this song. The words have such meaning.

Blessings,
Debbie

 
At December 5, 2009 at 3:51 PM , Blogger Kristi said...

We love this song! My husband and I went to Baylor with David. He has an incredible gift!

 
At December 5, 2009 at 6:21 PM , Blogger MsRay said...

I agree, this is, indeed, a beautiful song. I love the singer's interpretation, too. Beautiful voice.

 
At December 9, 2009 at 5:38 AM , Blogger  said...

That song is one of my favorites. It always gives me goosebumps.

Congrats on your SITS day!

 
At December 9, 2009 at 7:12 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! How beautiful. THank you for sharing :)

Yours Truly,
Lady Lex
ineedprettythings.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home