This Page

has been moved to new address

'Your Blog is so SWANK' award

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: 'Your Blog is so SWANK' award

Sep 8, 2009

'Your Blog is so SWANK' award

Angela from Angela's Soliloquy gave me a 'Your Blog is so SWANK' award ...yay!

Angela has this super cute nickname for me...'Bunny B'!! She says my "blog is an incredible collection of all things Mommy" I'm so touched!

The nice thing about this award is that it gets passed on...the recognition goes around! When I read it was not mandatory to pass it along, I thought hmmm....I'm definitely going to pass this along because I know a few blogs that are 'Swank' and wanted to pass on the award to 2 particular blogs I have not featured yet but love....

Brimful Curiosities has a wonderful mix of posts on children's products and educational toys but a large number of posts on something I love... books. I'm always hopping over to Janelle's as it's my little Book Haven! Janelle I think Your Blog is so SWANK!


and

Frugal Mommy of 2 girls is a Pandora's box of awesome products you can find out there in the market. Karen is one reviewer I admire. I just love the way she keeps every review short and sweet! (I find it sooo hard to do that! Everytime I think I need to cut my review short I remember something else I want to add and the review...well...just gets longer!) Karen I think Your Blog is so SWANK too!

Thanks again Angela...you made my day!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At September 8, 2009 at 10:25 AM , Blogger A New England Girl said...

Congrats on the awesome award!! :)

 
At September 8, 2009 at 2:47 PM , Blogger Teresa @ ♥ Too Many Heartbeats ♥ said...

Hey sweet lady, I two things for you over on my blog. Come and get them!

Blessings,

Teresa <><

http://toomanyheartbeats.blogspot.com/

 
At September 8, 2009 at 9:06 PM , Blogger Brimful Curiosities said...

Hello! Thanks so much for such an awesome award!!! I am truly honored. I agree. Your blog is pretty swank as well. I need some of your energizer bunny energy, Bunny B!

 
At September 9, 2009 at 12:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations!!you most certainly desrve it!!

shraddha

 
At September 9, 2009 at 9:24 AM , Anonymous EG said...

WELL DONE and CONGRATULATIONS Energizer Bunny's MOM...I think your Blog is incredibly brilliant ...informative, interesting and entertaining ..am delighted for you...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home