This Page

has been moved to new address

Hot! Hot! Hot! Revlon Hairdryer for 2.99$ at Walgreens

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: Hot! Hot! Hot! Revlon Hairdryer for 2.99$ at Walgreens

Jun 1, 2009

Hot! Hot! Hot! Revlon Hairdryer for 2.99$ at Walgreens

This week's Walgreen's ad (Page 11) has a Revlon hair dryer on sale for 19.99$ with a 10$ register reward making the Revlon dryer a good buy at 9.99$ BUT WAIT it gets better.... Even though the hair dryer is advertised at 19.99$, it is only ringing up at 12.99$ and yes you do get a 10$ Register Reward back at this price.

I went and got mine this morning and I'm thrilled as I really needed a hair dryer and have been procrastinating on getting one. Thanks to this HOT HOT HOT deal I got a really nice hairdryer for 2.99$ only. Woo-hoo! ( I got a pretty pink one and my box states a portion of the proceeds on the sale will go towards cancer research. I thought that was really nice. )

Hurry and get yours before they all get sold out!!

P.S. Toilet rolls were clearanced down to crazy prices- Real soft 4 roll packs rang up 25 cents each and Angel soft 4 roll packs rang up 45 cents each.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home