This Page

has been moved to new address

Do you know where my Bunny comes from?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: Do you know where my Bunny comes from?

Jun 18, 2009

Do you know where my Bunny comes from?

I absolutely love the little bunny on my template and she found her way there on our 7th wedding anniversary. She has wriggled her way onto my blog button too. I've had several people mail and ask where my unique and cute blog design comes from and I have directed these ladies onto the site but for everyone else wants to know the who the creative brain behind all this is, you really need to stop over at Template Mama's site.

Designing your blog can get to be quite pricey and when you are just starting off, getting a design that is unique and not so blogger-esque or wordpress-ish can get to be hard. When you blog hop it's even harder to see a bunch of other bloggers who have your site design too. I know we all want to be unique and I really think that's where my creative new friend at Template Mama comes in. The templates you see on her site are absolutely free and can be used without any further permission. It would be nice though to have her blog button on your site to link back to her and if you can, throw in a donation to help her work.

If you want something solely you (like I did) Template Mama will take on the challenge and patiently goes through each step till you are happy ( not satisfied but happy!)with your overall design.

Template Mama is a site worth visiting and when you are working with a tight budget for design, well, this is the site you need to see!

Thanks again T.M. for my anniversary prezzie...I love it!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 18, 2009 at 10:11 PM , Anonymous LG said...

The template esp your Blog Bunny is very attractive and eye-catching...thanks to the generosity of Template Mama ..via your blog I would like to wish her very more success ...well done !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home