This Page

has been moved to new address

My little dancer!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: My little dancer!

Jun 11, 2009

My little dancer!

Bunny girl has been busy with Vacation Bible class sessions this week and since she's only 3, I get to sit in with her and honestly it's been an amazing learning session for me!

Two days ago, the kids were asked to line up in front of the mirror and act out the memory verse taught the previous day. While they were getting ready and waiting for their teacher to give them the cue, my Bunny girl decided to try out a few dance moves. Thank God I had the camera on at the time and got to capture my little dancer in all her glory!

I had to share this photograph 'cos it brings a big smile to my heart. Nah, that's an understatement! ...Rather this picture brings forth an eruption of bubbly giggles !!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At June 12, 2009 at 2:19 AM , Anonymous GG said...

Love that picture ...captures Bunny Girl's colourful and unique personality through and through...way to go Bunny Girl !!

 
At June 14, 2009 at 8:12 PM , Blogger Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

Thats a great photo I like how you edited it. Thanks for stopping by today!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home