This Page

has been moved to new address

Jesus Messiah (TSMSS)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: Jesus Messiah (TSMSS)

Jul 8, 2011

Jesus Messiah (TSMSS)


This song has been on my heart the whole day. I just pray that you will be encouraged knowing that He never fails.
I know at times it seems like we have so many questions regarding our situations and why God isn't hurrying up and answering but stay strong.
God is never late.
He has a good plan.
An awesome Plan.
Keep trusting and holding firm to His Promises.




"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope."
(Jeremiah 29:11)


Be Blessed!


Join in the meme initiated by the 'Signs, Wonders and Miracles' blog, post your favorite video and visit the other links.


Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At July 8, 2011 at 10:46 PM , Blogger Pamela said...

Marina, I love this song. I know God is never late, that He had a good and awesome plan...I just need reminded to keep trusting in His promises. Thanks for the reminder.

Blessings,
Pamela

 
At July 8, 2011 at 11:45 PM , Blogger Sara G said...

Thank you for sharing with us. Have a wonderful weekend! God bless!

 
At July 9, 2011 at 6:45 AM , Blogger Jill {Sweet Diva} said...

I love this song!! I actually don't think there's a Chris Tomlin song I don't like! ;) Visiting & now following from TSMSS!! =)

~Jill @ Sweet Diva

 
At July 9, 2011 at 7:54 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

I am so thankful for our Blessed Redeemer.

Thanks for sharing.

 
At July 9, 2011 at 10:40 AM , Blogger Jan Messali said...

LOVE this song... He is the Lord of All!

 
At July 11, 2011 at 2:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love all Chris Tomlin's songs, he's an anointed worshiper, oh thank you for that reminder, just few days ago i felt like I was always in a hurry, I wanted God to answer all the things that I was requesting for that particular week, but I know God's timing is perfect. Thank you for sharing this song.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home