This Page

has been moved to new address

Celebrating Fathers....I have a Maker (TSMSS)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: Celebrating Fathers....I have a Maker (TSMSS)

Jun 18, 2011

Celebrating Fathers....I have a Maker (TSMSS)

.

I thank God Bunny girl and Bunny Boo are blessed with a wise, God fearing and loving father who truly leads by example.

It's such a blessing to have our lives enriched by fathers who seek to mirror the Face our Heavenly Father. I pray this verse from Numbers 6:22-24 into your lives....

The LORD bless you, and keep you.
The LORD make His Face shine upon you and be gracious unto you.
The LORD lift up His Countenance upon you, and give thee peace.

There may be days when it all gets a bit too much but in those times encourage yourselves in God and look up to our Heavenly Father, His Strength will help you through.



Happy Father's Day.


Be Blessed!

Join in the meme initiated by the 'Signs, Wonders and Miracles' blog, post your favorite video and visit the other links.


Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At June 18, 2011 at 11:50 AM , Blogger Pia said...

the song is very soothing. beautiful!

 
At June 18, 2011 at 12:14 PM , Blogger Jan Messali said...

Beautiful... thank you for posting! :)

 
At June 18, 2011 at 5:50 PM , Blogger Lexiquin said...

What a coincidence! I just got done entering your "I Love Daddy" giveaway...Went to go through my emails and I saw the one from you with the link to this. This is one of my favorite songs. I love the photos that accompany the beautiful lyrics. Thanks for sharing.

 
At June 19, 2011 at 2:40 PM , Blogger Misty said...

Beautiful song, thank you for sharing.

Blessings, Misty

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home