This Page

has been moved to new address

BIG NEWS!! :We're Moving AND....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: BIG NEWS!! :We're Moving AND....

Jun 27, 2011

BIG NEWS!! :We're Moving AND....


When I started Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports in 2009 it started off as a personal blog about our "energizer bunny" Bunny girl. Over the months, opportunities came up and God opened doors that I never ever would have imagined would open. He has brought this blog to where it is today and I give God all the glory for what it has become.

When I began I didn't know a thing about Alexa ranks, Page ranks, Google followers, Twitter followings etc but today Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports has over 2360 Google followers, 3800 Twitter followers, an Alexa ranking of 109,268 in the world and a Google Page Rank of a 4. When I look at the statistics I sit humbled at what God has done and I'm so grateful for the growth.

Everyone knows that Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports functions on a Blogger platform and that the past month was not too kind to Blogger users. The missing posts, missing Google Friend Connect boxes, missing comments and more alerted everyone that something could go crazy if one fine day one's blog just disappeared into Cyberspace! (and we all know that this has happened to several blog authors.) This made me think and bounce ideas off Hubby and after a lot of prayer and thought, we decided it was time for us to....
MOVE!!

That's right, we're finally moving over to Wordpress. It's official! I know this will mean a lot of change and hopping out of my Blogger comfort zone but I'm just trusting God to take us through the transition.


BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!


Oh yes there's more!

When the blog started it was centered around our darling Bunny girl but a year down the line, precious Bunny Boo arrived....the result of an answered prayer. Ever since Bunny Boo's birth I've had it on my mind to change the name of the blog but changing the name to "pluralize" it would just make it a little more complex to type out....so after a lot of "name" storming and yes lots of prayer we decided that we'd be changing the name of the blog to something short and sweet.


This would also mean I'd be changing the blog's design and yes the cute little bunny would bid adieu and though I am attached to the little fluffy being, I'm excited with the new name Bunny girl, Hubby and I picked.

I can't wait to share the name with you....
but....
NOT today!
(Suspense brings me great pleasure....giggle!)

Keep checking back for more details on when exactly I will be making the move, who is helping me with the same, details on a super-dee-duper launch event with awesome giveaways and ofcourse....
THE NAME!

Thanks again for all the love and support.

God bless!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At June 27, 2011 at 5:07 PM , Blogger A Cooking Bookworm said...

Super exciting!

I did the name change a few months ago, but have still hesitated to move to WP. Want to...but yeah, a bit scary to leave my comfort zone!

Hope everything goes smoothly for you! Will still be reading!

 
At June 27, 2011 at 7:01 PM , Blogger SavannahsSmiles said...

So excited for you!! Praying God continues to pour out His blessings on your blog, your family, and your heart!

 
At June 27, 2011 at 7:25 PM , Blogger Brimful Curiosities said...

Oh, congrats! Are you managing the change over yourself or going through a designer? I'd love to switch as well but frankly the kind of change scares me.

 
At June 27, 2011 at 8:24 PM , Blogger Melissa G said...

Lots of good changes! I'm excited to hear what the new name is! And i don't blame you for switching from blogger. I've been frustrated with it too. You'll have to let us know how the move goes and if it is difficult and how you like wordpress and maybe some of us will follow you! =)

 
At June 27, 2011 at 11:57 PM , Blogger The Spaghetti Westerner said...

How exciting! Good luck with the move, and I can't wait to find out the name.

Oh, the suspense!

 
At June 28, 2011 at 5:46 PM , Blogger Terri said...

CONGRATS Marina! With God's help you have come so far since you started in 2009. BUT, oh Marina, you're keeping all of us in suspense to learn your new name for your blog. :)
GOOD LUCK with all your changes!

 
At June 28, 2011 at 5:49 PM , Blogger Samantha said...

you are brave to change the name of the blog, lol- i'd be chicken! good luck!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home