This Page

has been moved to new address

My first Mother's Day....one I will never forget.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: My first Mother's Day....one I will never forget.

Apr 10, 2011

My first Mother's Day....one I will never forget.


I still remember my first Mother's Day as if it were only yesterday. Hubby was out of town on work and my sister had come to spend time with her brand new niece. The euphoria of being a first time Mom embraced me and to make the day a memorable one my sister made sure she'd bought me one of those "weepy Dottie to Mommy" cards and ensured she hit the waterworks button perfectly by adding that priceless touch-my precious 2 month old's footprint.

We didn't do anything spectacular on my 1st Mother's day but it's one I will never forget because it was my first one as a Mommy, an honored role I will never trade for anything in the world.
Sure I may not look like I just stepped off a fashion magazine cover nor can I speak the Stock Market lingo but I do know this, Bunny girl loves baked chicken and wants to grow up to be an inventor and my Bunny Boo's face lights up with pure joy when he sees me (and yes, like Bunny girl, his first comprehendable word was "Mama").

I'm blessed with two beautiful children and each time I look at them, I whisper with all gratitude to the LORD for choosing me to be their Mommy.

If you're looking for a special Mother's Day Card for a very special Mommy, check out the collection of over 576 cards on Tiny Prints.
Afterall, we all need a little help sometimes!

Link
Tiny Prints Buzz:

Tiny Prints provides simple, modern and unique stationery from Father’s Day Cards to personalized greeting cards to thank you cards, business cards, and even custom wedding invitations or photo birth announcements. Offering exclusive designs from the nation’s top designers, easy card personalization, a powerful preview engine and top-notch customer service and paper quality, their designs have been lauded by numerous television networks, publications and celebrities.

With Tiny Prints by your side commemorating every holiday and momentous occasion is a cinch! They offer perfect party invitations for every occasion and memorable personalized photo-gifts like notebooks, photo books and calendars to commemorate the event.





** EBMR Disclaimer: Tiny Prints will be sending me a gift code, through the Global Influence Network, to thank me for this post. This post has not been monetarily compensated and is based on the views and opinions of my family and/or self. Please note that the opinions reflected in this post have not been influenced by the sponsor in any way.**

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At April 12, 2011 at 6:19 PM , Blogger Kristie said...

I think my first Mother's Day was definitely the most memorable. Not because we did anything special either, but because I think it was then that it truly hit me that I was a mom and what it meant and how blessed I was!

Thank you for sharing :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home