This Page

has been moved to new address

DUH ME! (I must learn to read the fine print!)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: DUH ME! (I must learn to read the fine print!)

Mar 27, 2011

DUH ME! (I must learn to read the fine print!)



As you know my blog is up for votes on Circle of Moms Top 25 Product Reviewers and this morning while hopping over to re-tweet from my link I just realized fans can vote DAILY for their favorite blog!!

DUH Me!!! So whenever you do find the time, through the day and you love reading

Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports please put in your Love Vote of Support.

((Sigh)) Remind me to remind the FINE print!!

Thanks again for everything!



Blessings,




Labels:

5 Comments:

At March 27, 2011 at 9:03 AM , Blogger Kimberly said...

So happy to have won the Hear My Prayers-Zonderkidz book. Thank You!

 
At March 27, 2011 at 7:32 PM , Blogger Samantha said...

LOL, off to vote again! :)

 
At March 28, 2011 at 6:40 AM , Blogger Cindy said...

Sam from Sippy cup sent me... Voted and will flag myself to remember to vote until the 30th for you :)

Could you do something for me, please?. I too am trying to win something.. a baby bullet. Could you go here and read my blog and click the links to like my little one's picture? I'd oh so much appreciate it :)

 
At March 28, 2011 at 6:41 AM , Blogger Cindy said...

uhm... yeah.. I guess you need a link, huh? LOL Coffee is not pulsing thru my veins enough yet
http://cindyseesit.blogspot.com/2011/03/shameless-or-hopeful.html

 
At March 28, 2011 at 11:15 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Marina. I just voted. Good luck Sweetie!

Hugs...Tracy :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home