This Page

has been moved to new address

You Are God Alone (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: You Are God Alone (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)

Oct 9, 2010

You Are God Alone (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)


Irrespective of what your situation is today, know that our God IS on the Throne.
He IS in control.



You ARE Unchangeable
You ARE Unshakeable.
You ARE Unstoppable, my LORD.
I stand in the assurance of Your Love.


Join in the meme initiated by the 'Signs, Wonders and Miracles' blog, post your favorite video and visit the other links.


Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At October 9, 2010 at 6:53 AM , Blogger Create With Joy said...

Dear Marina,

I loved your song and video selection! This is the first time I've heard it and it was so beautiful, I may be back to listen to it throughout the week! :-)

Thanks for visiting me at Create With Joy!

Hugs
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

 
At October 9, 2010 at 7:58 AM , Blogger Karen said...

Marina, This is one of my favorites! When all around us crumbles and falls, God is unshakable! Amen. Have a very blessed weekend.

 
At October 9, 2010 at 9:10 AM , Blogger Lisa notes... said...

This song ALWAYS does my soul good. I love to hear how powerful our God is. Thanks for sharing this one!

 
At October 9, 2010 at 10:15 AM , Blogger Mocha with Linda said...

Such a wonderful song! Love it.

 
At October 9, 2010 at 10:29 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

I am so thankful God is on His throne and He doesn't change.

 
At October 9, 2010 at 10:43 AM , Blogger My Mad World said...

What a wonderful song and video! Thank you so much for sharing this!!
Have a great weekend!

 
At October 9, 2010 at 1:29 PM , Blogger Thena said...

Awesome worship song.
Have a Blessed weekend!!!

 
At October 9, 2010 at 4:05 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

I really like this song and your blog looks amazing! Thank you so much for stoping by to read my blog this morning. I always apreciate when people take the time to read my blog and leave a comment.

 
At October 10, 2010 at 1:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a powerful song esp in times like this, truly in bad times and good times, He is God, He is unchangeable and unshakable.

thank you for sharing this!

Blessings to you!
jhunnelle

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home