This Page

has been moved to new address

Promises One By One (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: Promises One By One (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)

Oct 15, 2010

Promises One By One (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)


I love that God stands firm on His Word.
What He says He will do, He WILL do!



Keep trusting in His Promises for you irrespective of how the present circumstances stand.
All His Promises for you ARE Yes and Amen (2 Corinthians 1:20) in Him.

He who parted the Red Sea and fed 5000 with just 5 loaves and 2 fish, is able to do exceedingly, abundantly more than you can ever think! (Ephesians 3:20).

Be blessed and await your miracle with joyful expectancy!


Join in the meme initiated by the 'Signs, Wonders and Miracles' blog, post your favorite video and visit the other links.


Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At October 16, 2010 at 1:10 AM , Blogger Hazel said...

"I may never know my next step" Oh I dont know most of my steps most of the time. I'm thankful for His promise. Love the way the Gaither Vocal Band rendered this song. Thanks for sharing.

 
At October 16, 2010 at 5:32 AM , Blogger aspiritofsimplicity said...

I love the Gaithers. I just never tire of them.

A collection of days

 
At October 16, 2010 at 11:03 AM , Blogger Mocha with Linda said...

What a great song! I just love that group!

 
At October 16, 2010 at 2:33 PM , Blogger Teresa @ ♥ Too Many Heartbeats ♥ said...

What a great song! My hubby is a HUGE Gaither fan! He loves to sing and he is VERY good at it, but he won't let anyone hear him very often. I tell him he is robbing people (and himself) of blessings by not sharing the talents the Lord has blessed him with. He is a stubborn man!

I have missed you. I hope you are having a wonderful fall weekend with your precious family.

{{HUGS}}

Teresa <><

 
At October 16, 2010 at 2:50 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

AMEN!!

He promised to hold my hand
and help me stand.

 
At October 16, 2010 at 3:47 PM , Blogger Sharon Cohen said...

Wonderful song! I am learning that God is faithful in all situations I am in and that He will make everything work for my good. That promise is sure even in the painful stuff. Great song!

I'm here from "Then Sings my Soul Saturday". I'm at #31. Come Redeemer, Come

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home