This Page

has been moved to new address

Wonderful, Magnificent God (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Energizer Bunny's Mommy Reports: Wonderful, Magnificent God (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)

Mar 27, 2010

Wonderful, Magnificent God (Then Sings My Soul Saturday)


Truly.....there is none like You, my Lord.



Be blessed!

Join in the meme initiated by the 'Signs, Wonders and Miracles' blog, post your favorite video and visit the other links.


Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At March 27, 2010 at 8:38 AM , Blogger Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

Wonderful Magnificent God!!!

Wow what a great song... now I can get my day started!

Thanks for sharing!
ELizabeth

 
At March 27, 2010 at 8:43 AM , Blogger Thena said...

I don't think I've ever heard it. Wonderful praise and worship song.
Have a blessed weekend!!!

 
At March 27, 2010 at 12:31 PM , Blogger Mocha with Linda said...

Another new song. Thanks for posting it.

 
At March 27, 2010 at 8:46 PM , Blogger Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Great song....love it...Happy Saturday.....Enjoyed your post....
Hope you will stop by my place....Tonight I am drawing for three great giveaways.

Teresa
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

 
At March 30, 2010 at 5:32 PM , Blogger Gina F. said...

What a Great Magnificent Song!! God is GOOD!!! I love this song alot and will be sending it to my friends and family and hopefully it gets across the world. HAVE A HAPPY HAPPY DAY!!!

Gina
http://motherof1princessand2princes.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home